R. Thomas, Jr., CPA
Executive in Charge of Governmental Services
Mr. Thomas is the executive in charge of the firmís governmental audit and external controllership practices. Among his client service responsibilities to the many clients, Hays has primarily responsibility for technical and financial reporting issues.
Mr. Thomas joined our firm in
1982 after over twelve years with an international accounting
firm. He has spent thousands of hours in the nonprofit and governmental sectors. Hays provides services on many engagements to municipal governments, transit authorities, school districts, airports and county governments.
Not For Profit, Exempt Organizations
Hays has experience in a wide range of industries which include numerous governmental and nonprofit agencies.
He has shared project director duties on many consulting engagements, such as;
- The City of Cleveland Water Project
- The City of Cleveland Empowerment Projects (Phase I and Phase II)
- The Department of Port Control, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport Feasibility Studies
- Supervisor to Fiscal emergency commission for the City of East Cleveland
- Projects at the Cleveland School Board
BA, Business Administration, Baldwin Wallace College, and is a Certified Public
Accountant and is in total compliance with the Continuing
Professional Education requirements.